Friday, December 11, 2009

Felt Making Classes including laminated (nuno) techniques


I visited the one of a kind show this past weekend...what a gorgeous show! I was elated to see all the felt art on exhibit this year! Of course it was fun to see so many of my own felting students in the mix. This medium is so awesome...so much room for individual expression. Jill Lynn was a new name to me...loved her work! I think she's from Minnesota.

Well...I've been packing our Class schedule with felting classes...nuno, included. In fact, I just started teaching this shawl (yes, it's a shawl worn to look like a wrap top)...but I'm going one on one with individuals because the piece is so large.

So, if you're looking for felt making classes, follow this link over to our classes: clicky on this!

Best Regards,

Tammy
TLD Design Center & Gallery
www.tlddesigns.com

No comments: